As auxiliaries to doctors, nurses are the backbone of every hospital or caregiving facility. It is the responsibility of the nurses to ensure the comfort, both spiritual and physical, of the patient, and to see them through some of the most trying times of their lives.
Patient care is not just about the medical aspect of nursing. Patients may experience stress about their conditions, injuries, procedures, surgeries, or recovery. It is important for nurses to treat a patient’s physical ailments as well as his or her emotional needs.
Healing is a dynamic process of recovering from a trauma or illness by working toward realistic goals, restoring function, and regaining a personal sense of balance and peace. Healing is a multidimensional process with physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions.
We Are Covid Safe
- Certified COVID-Free Environment
- Highly Trained Staff Adhering to Safety Guidelines
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Equipment
- Safe and Sterile Treatment Areas
- Social Distancing Measures in Place
- Regular Sanitization and Disinfection